Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Engineering Procurement & Construction (EPC) Industry
Today's landscape for engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) companies working is mired with project complexity, rising costs, and exposed risk.
Diminish Engineering and Construction Risk and Simplify Real Estate
Convert bids into revenue generating contracts by balancing profitability and service delivery. With centralized data and process enables you to convey more undertaking on spending plan, ensure proper staffing and avoid revenue loss.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for EPC Industries Features and Benefits:
- Real-time Resource Management and Scheduling Engine – get the ideal individual to the correct spot with the correct materials at the ideal time with constant asset planning dependent on abilities and accessibility
- Equipment Management – effective place and use high-cost gear over numerous activities/ projects
- Accurate Cost Projections – check the definite people, equipment and different assets accessible for each project before it starts
- Mobile Accessibility – enter information once and get to it on any gadget, anyplace, whenever and at any time
- Customizable Billing Arrangements – stop the month to month charging scramble - even complex charging game plans like percent complete or milestone billings are taken care of flawlessly and automatically
- Ability to Quickly Adapt to Changes – see project changes and delays before they occur and alter as needed
- Quote-To-Project Automation Cycle – investigate and plan, from the project level as far as possible up to extend portfolios, in one integrated framework
- Customer Retention – accurately gauge costs, stay on budget plan and on time to open the door for future opportunities
- Inventory Tracking – Keep track of tools, materials, and parts onsite and in distribution center with programmed recharging abilities
- Leverage Microsoft Products Your People Already Use - interoperability and local joining with Excel, Word, Outlook, and Microsoft other products
- One completely coordinated framework – on location workers, off-site laborer, finance, HR, senior management and everybody in the middle of can share data and coordinate more than ever with secure, job custom-made browser-based access
- Business Intelligence readily available – Utilizing PowerBI, directly in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations - utilize both constant and verifiable information to plan, figure and execute
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 empowers EPC companies to take responsibility for their organizations. Most importantly, it encourages the monitoring of data and this, in turn, improves risk management practices.