Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Functional Consultant
Dynamics Stream is looking to hire a Functional Consultant for Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management with a minimum of 01 year of extensive experience.
- Extensive experience in finance and supply chain management modules is a must.
- Collection & Analysis of client business processes, Documentation, Mapping the requirements, and proposing suitable changes in line with the product.
- Create the “Functional requirement Document based on the requirements /document/report/daily activities collected from the client.
- Provide solution overview training to business users explaining Dynamics AX/365 functionality across various modules and processes.
- Proposing necessary changes in the customer’s business process to go with product functionality & configuring the product to suit the requirements as per FRD.
- Prepare test scripts for testing the configured scenarios. Testing may also include Unit testing, System Integration Testing, Exploratory Testing, Performance Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Regression Testing, or any client-specific software testing.
- Testing the end-to-product scenarios in line with product standards and resolving conflicts with the help of the technical team.
- Designing Master data templates and reconciliations for data migration.
- Providing post-implementation and ongoing production support.
- End user manual and user training is also expected from Functional Consultants.
- Updating of project status to Project Manager & other concerned persons.
- Also required interaction with: core team members, end users & other team members (consultants).
- ACCA, CA, ICMA QUALIFIED/PART QUALIFIED REQUIRED
Apply for the post by dropping your CV at email@example.com